1. Select a norm that is common in our society.
2. Break the norm in a social setting.
3. Observe the reactions of others and yourself, both verbal and nonverbal.
Make sure that the rule or norm you break is common in our society and not some rule that only you follow. Also, do not choose a rule or norm that people often violate by just being rude or obnoxious, like cutting in line or talking when they should be quiet. Also, you need to carry out the violation and now simply write about an instance of rule violation that you might have done in the past.
1. Define the norm you will violate.
2. Describe how this norm acts to organize and control behavior.
3. Describe how you violated the norm. Describe the physical setting, the social setting, and how many and what types of persons were there.
4. Summary and interpretation: Describe what happened as a result of this violation.
a. How did you feel as you were violating the norm?
b. Why did you feel the way you did?
c. How did others react?
d. Did you encounter any difficulties in carrying out your assignment?
e. What did you learn about how norms organize and control behavior?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more