Posted: April 7th, 2015
Discuss the evolution of the standing nude male figure in Greek art from the Archaic to the late Classical period (ca. 600 to 300 BC), indicating changes and possible reasons for change in the stance, proportions, ideology (i.e., new concepts of the “heroic ideal”), etc. Include such works as the New York (Metropolitan) Kouros, Kritios Boy, Doryphoros (Spear Bearer), and Apoxyomenos (Man Scraping Himself)………………………………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.