Posted: May 24th, 2016
The assignment follows:
1. The Mission Viejo Medical Center (in the city of Mission Viejo, California) comprises two geographically adjacent institutions:
a. Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center: Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, and
b. Children’s Hospital at Mission (CHM): Children’s Hospital at Mission (CHM) com/affiliations/choc-childrens-at-mission.html” target=”_blank”>https://www.mission4health.com/affiliations/choc-childrens-at-mission.html
2. The two hospitals serve — within less than a 10-mile radius — the populations of the following nine municipalities: Aliso Viejo, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, and San Juan Capistrano.
1. Retirement Communities:
a. The city of Laguna Woods (https://www.lagunawoodscity.org/), is home to “Leisure World” (https://www.lagunawoodsvillage.com/), a retirement community of over 23,000 senior (55 years and above) residents.
b. The city of Mission Viejo is home to “Casta Del Sol,” a retirement community of more than 3,000 senior (55 years and above) residents.
2. Following the example and success of integrating a special CHOC – children’s hospital within the Mission Viejo Hospital, it is suggested for the purpose of MHA599 only, that an additional new hospital wing be built, catering to the special needs of the senior population, to be named: “Golden Age Hospital (GAH)”.
3. The “MHA599 Consulting Team (MHA599CT)” has been tasked to research and develop a project feasibility plan for the future GAH.
Module 2 – Assignment – Organizational Structures and Functions
1. Based on the data gathered, the general picture you have obtained, and the results of the survey (as returned to you by your instructor), you will now focus on the organizational structure and functions for the proposed GAH and Community Clinic.
2. In order to do so, you will need to define/address the following points:
a. Define the mission statement for the GAH and Community Clinic.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.