world media systems
Your final project will be comparing media systems in different countries or comparing the different stages of media system in one country overtime. Your project needs to be created and presented in any digital form, e.g. website, blog, or other platforms. Your project needs to meet the following requirements:
• Comparative: Your project needs to compare similarities and differences of any media issues or media elements within one country over time or cross country at the current time.
• Empirical: Your data/evidences to support your arguments have to come from experience or observation. They may appear in the form of numbers, interviews, surveys, video clips, etc.
• Theoretical: Your comparative project needs to critically apply the theories and variables we have talked about throughout the semester.
Key parts to be included in your project:
• Give a brief background and rationale for your project (ask yourself why you are doing what you are doing. What interests you most to do such a project other than meeting the class requirement).
• Identify the media topic/issue and media element(s) you are comparing.
• Demonstrate a critical understanding and application of the theories.
• Use concrete data/evidence/examples to support your arguments.
• Have some balance of texts and graphics and audio/visuals.
• Give some sort of conclusion.
• A reference list
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more