Posted: August 25th, 2015
Create a case study analysis based on two scholarly studies that utilize metaphors (Morgan�s, or similar) to describe the functionality of organizations. After a concise, but thorough, analyses of the cases, summarize the benefits of using metaphorical devices in management practice.
write a case study analysis based on two case studies that involve the use of Morgan�s metaphors (or similar) as a tool to understand organizations.
1. Identify the business problems of each of the cases; describe the metaphor(s) used.
2. Rank-order the critical issues stated in the cases
3. Evaluate the proposed solutions. Are the solutions valid? Why or why not? How/why did the use of metaphor(s) assist in the solution?
4. Submit recommendations you propose beyond what is already stated in the cases.
5. State how the solutions will be communicated in each case. Do you agree? Why or why not?
6. At the end of the paper, write a paragraph expressing the takeaways/benefits of using metaphors in management practice.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.