Use Apple’s financial statements to respond to the following questions.
1) Compute the DuPont framework ratios for the years ended 09/26/09 and 09/25/10. Use averages where appropriate.
Comment on Apple’s’s performance for the year ended 09/25/10. Has it improved? Why or why not?
2) Compute Return on Assets (ROA) for 09/25/10. Is ROE different than ROA? If so, why?
3) Why does the amount of net earnings differ from the amount of cash flow from operations?
4) Did Apple’s pay any dividends in year ending 09/25/10? If so, how much?
5) Depreciation is added back on the statement of cash flows. Why?
6) The change in accounts receivable is subtracted on the statement of cash flows. Why?
7) Prepare common-size income statements and balance sheet.
a. What is the largest asset (in percentage terms ) held by Apple?
b. What is the primary source of financing for Apple?
c. Did income increase or decrease in percentage terms? Why?
8) Based on the cash flow statement:
a. What is the biggest source of cash for 2010?
b. What is the biggest use of cash for 2010?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more