Posted: June 12th, 2015
Selling & Sales Management
You are the senior sales executive for Babtain Facilities Management covering the Birmingham area you are presenting to Birmingham City Council for the provision of facilities management services to the Education Department (questions 1 to 6). Question 7 requires you to evaluate sales management issues.
You are required to produce a set of power point slides with a total word count from the 12 slides of no more than 1,000 words that cover the following issues;
Your opening statement to the members of the Birmingham City Council Education fm steering group DMU. Slide 1
(2) The features and benefits that you assess each member of the DMU desires from your products Slides 2 & 3
(3) Your justified proposal to the DMU regarding the products that they should purchase and your business offer. Slide 4
(4) Identify a range of objections that each of the members of the DMU might raise. Slides 5 & 6
(5) Identify a range of counter arguments that you will employ to rebutt the objections raised. Slides 7 & 8
(6) Provide a selection of closing tactics that you could use to obtain the business, or move the sales process forward. Slide 9
(7) Identify the key sales management issues in the case study. Slides 10, 11 & 12
The slides must be in power point form, not that of an essay. The smallest font size will be 14 point.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.