Posted: March 30th, 2017
1. What a religious tradition says – its teachings, texts, doctrine, stories, myths and others.
2. What a religious tradition does – worship, prayer, pilgrimage, ritual and so forth.
3. How a religious tradition organizes – leadership, relationships among members, and so forth.
4. Identify key critical issues in the study of religion.
5. Include specific examples from various religious traditions that honor the sacred – or you may also include examples from your own religious tradition or another religious tradition with which you are familiar.
Please use at least 3 credible sources
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.