Posted: February 22nd, 2016
This portfolio, built up over the course (until week 9) is your opportunity to show me, and prove to yourselves, how you have expanded your knowledge and understanding of issues and strategies around legal risk management. You can submit this in either a printed or electronic format. As a minimum it should include:
• Information on the research/referencing workshop (what you found, problems you might have had finding material and a bibliography of the references you have collected in your refworks account).
• Your reflections and comments on your case study and the research you conducted outside what was provided as part of the case study itself.
• Your analysis and conclusions on the other case studies.
• Your reflections on what you have found and read/analysed on legal risk, rules and management.
• Your annotated bibliography for the major assignment (see below for details).
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.