Qualitative Data Analysis Using Open Coding Gender difference, anxiety and fear of crime 1995
Dear use the instructions in task description and instructions to do the work files. You need to use the open code. The data used are in files int1 and int2. You should also consider the lecture notes provided in the power point file.
This assignment is a 3500 word qualitative data analysis. You will examine a data set called “ Gender difference, anxiety and fear of crime 1995” which will be posted on the Moodle. You are required to analyse Two interview transcripts using your own preferred method, and write a report. This assignment contributes 35% to total mark for this unit.
In your report, you need to pay attention to the following:
• Description of analytical framework (thematic approach, grounded theory, narrative analysis etc). Your chosen analytical framework must be clearly outlined.
• You should provide a detailed account of the processes and procedures for analysis of data and examples of analysis.
• You need to show evidence and description of advanced analysis beyond open coding.
• When quoting from the transcripts to highlight your findings, you need to provide explanation as to why particular quotes were selected (e.g. are they representative, illustrative, etc.). Please remember to reference the source.
• Provide enough information of how themes, categories or concepts were derived from the data. If using Nvivo, you can illustrate how you progressed from free nodes to tree nodes.
• Be reflexive about your own role as the analyst/researcher, and your methodological approach, and how this relates to your findings.
• The results should appear consistent and appropriate, relating back to the research questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more