Posted: July 17th, 2015
When you reflect on the articles try to answer the questions:
1. What is this article about?
2. What is the key point of this article?
3. How does it relate to other course materials presented to you thus far?
4. How does it relate to your experience as an employee /manager/hr professional?
What will we be looking for in marking a reflective journal:
– Clear understanding of the article content;
– Reflection and deep thinking of acquired knowledge and concepts;
– Integration of the article with other course materials presented;
– Application of concepts to your work experience either as an employee, an HR practitioner or a manager;
– Clarity of expression, professional presentation and flow.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.