Posted: March 21st, 2016
Choose one statement below, and provide a critique.
The management of stress is a crucial driver of profitability in organizations.
be a waste of resources for some employees.
Guidelines for the essay:
● You will need to do a review of the literature on the particular constructs, and take a stand on
whether you agree or disagree with the statement.
● You should use the academic third person writing style as outlined in the Q Manual.
● It is important that you use peer reviewed academic journal articles for the basis of your
academic discussion. You should be aiming to draw on at least 10 refereed journal articles.
You need to ensure that you make it clear how the content and contribution of these articles
is related to the essay question.
● No more than 2 management / OB textbooks to be used.
● Warning! Answers that simply reflect opinion and do not draw on the accumulated body of
scientific knowledge on organisational behaviour will be penalised.
Release date: Not Applicable
Word limit: 2,000 words. The word limit excludes the reference list. Include a word count. You
should not exceed this limit by +/- 10%.
Presentation requirements: Word processed in Arial, size 12, with 1.5 line spacing. Please ensure
that you check the grammar and spelling in your assignment before submitting it.
Estimated return date: Within three weeks
Hurdle requirements: Not applicable.
Criteria for marking: The marking rubric for this assessment is available on Moodle
Learning objectives assessed: 1, 2, 3 and 5
Submission details: Please submit your assignment via Turnitin to obtain a report on the originality
of your work. If you notice major issues where you have not referenced or quoted correctly, please
correct this prior to submission on Monday, 11th April 2016 via Moodle. It is suggested that you
will need to submit through Turnitin at least two days prior to the formal submission date
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.