Posted: September 22nd, 2015
IMPRESSIONS ON LIVING OLD
According to the PBS Frontline documentary Living Old, for the first time in American history “the old old” (those over 85) are the fastest growing segment of the U. S. population. Medical advances have enabled an unprecedented number of Americans to live longer, healthier lives. But for millions of elderly, living longer can also mean a
To be successful, complete the following steps in order:
STEP 1. View the assigned video, Living Old
STEP 2. Create a Word document, type your paper:
• Address the following questions:
• What is the one thing you learned that you did not previously know?
• What did you find most surprising?
• What is the one piece of information that will most likely affect your nursing practice?
• Must include an Introduction that sets the tone and mentions everything that will be discussed throughout the paper.
• A conclusion that recaps all the information mentioned.
• References must be from within past 5 years
• APA formatting!!
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.