Posted: December 30th, 2015
A 3- page paper that addresses the following:
• Identify an evaluation theory or model that is aligned to obesity in children program goal(s) and objectives.
• Exhibit a performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation time line that:
o Demonstrates the appropriate use of performance measurement, monitoring, and summative evaluation
o Distinguishes between the long-term effects of impact evaluation versus short and intermediate health outcomes as a result of the implementation of the obesity in children program
Evaluation Plan for obesity in children program
• Develop an evaluation plan that includes goals, objectives, and activities. Specify the type of data needed.
• Add your evaluation plan to the visual representation (e.g., table or graph) of the obesity in children program plan design.
• Add time line information for the evaluation plan to a Gantt chart.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.