1. Locate and save the “Deconstruction of Literature Matrix.”
2. Have your completed “Literature Collection Matrix” from Module 4.
3. Select three of the 10 studies from the completed “Literature Collection Matrix.”
4. Using information from the three studies you selected, complete the “Deconstruction of Literature Matrix.”
5. In an essay prepare “Deconstruction of Literature” summaries of the three empirical studies you selected.
Use the following guidelines to structure the summaries:
1.Give the title and author(s) of the study, briefly describe the purpose, intent, and scope of the study, including the statement of the problem, hypotheses or research questions, and key concepts.
2. Describe the research design, population sample, data collection procedure, and other procedures used in the study.
3. Briefly describe the data collected and the findings of the study, including the interpretation and implications of the study.
4. Briefly critique the presentation of the study, including the researcher’s credentials. Provide a summary assessment of the study.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more