Posted: June 7th, 2016
Taxol is used as a treatment for cancer. It can be extracted from yew tree clippings. A dose of 1 mg of taxol, when given to a rat, is an effective dose, and is cleared from the blood in 3 hours.
Q: How many daily oral doses for a human could be isolated from the clippings of one yew tree?
– List assumptions for the calculations other than the ones that are already in the powerpoint
– Check to see if the calculations are correct
– Provide a script for the explanation of the calculations from slides 4-7 and 10-14
Calculate the dose of taxol a human requires. You can begin by considering:
• a comparison between a rat and a human blood circulation (showing effectiveness of taxol in rat incomparison with human)
• number of doses required in a day? (already calculated, only check)
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.