Posted: March 1st, 2015
CLIENT PROFILE: CHAD EVERMORE
Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat Percentage
55 Male 80 bpm 6’2″ 180 pounds 20%
Calculate the client’s target heart rate at 60% and 80% using the Karvonen formula.
Chad is an avid golfer. He wishes to improve his golf game and is very motivated to get started on a training program. Chad has exercised regularly for the past 8 years and is in good physical health. Most of his exercise has been aerobic in nature with only a small amount of resistance training.
For this case study I need to:
1. Discuss fitness tests or methods of evaluation that should be used to assess the client, providing rationale for your recommendations. Be sure to address the specific conditions presented by your client.
2.Discuss nutritional strategies and supplement recommendations with a rationale for your choices.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.