Posted: January 10th, 2017
1. Create an argument for diversification of your business that will be presented to the board of directors or business investors.
2. Develop a strategy for diversification indicating the products and industries for the diversification and how synergies may be gained from the diversified activity.
3. Identify and discuss the foreign market that the company should enter and discuss the strategy it should use to enter the market.
4. Discuss the challenges that company may face in the foreign market, and how it might respond strategically to minimize the impact of these challenges.
5. Create a scenario when it would not make sense for the company to diversify or expand into a foreign market. Provide support for your rationale.
6. Assess how the company will create a business environment conducive to ethical behavior.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.