Posted: February 22nd, 2017
Describe how you would demonstrate developmental and cultural sensitivity when addressing the legal and ethical issues presented. Use specific examples to illustrate your ideas.
I would like to know if I could have this assignment done by March 12 , 2013 10pm. I HAVE ALL OF THE LOGIN INFORMATION FOR YOU TO GET THE REQUIRED MATERIAL TO COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT.
- Choose and view one of the case studies from the multimedia presentation in this unit’s study that is most relevant for the type of work you will be doing as a professional counselor.
- Choose a specific ethical decision-making model from the course text, one of the readings included in the course, or another current peer-reviewed article from a professional counseling journal.
- Summarize the key legal and ethical issues presented in the case.
- If you were the counselor working with this case, discuss how you would apply each step of the ethical decision-making model you have selected in order to respond effectively to these legal and ethical issues.
- Include specific examples to illustrate the actions you would take at each step.
- Include the specific ethical standards and state laws that you would consult when determining your response to the situation. How would these laws and standards influence the choices you might make in responding to the situation?
- Describe how you would demonstrate developmental and cultural sensitivity when addressing the legal and ethical issues presented. Use specific examples to illustrate your ideas.
How do your personal values and beliefs impact your understanding of the situation and the choices you might make when deciding how to respond to the legal and ethical issues that may arise in working with this client?
- Include at least two examples of specific values and beliefs you hold that may influence your reactions to this case and the actions you may take.
- Present at least two specific strategies that you will develop to address the influence that your personal values and beliefs may have on ethical decision making with clients.