Posted: March 17th, 2017
We communicate daily in our personal and professional lives. How we communicate with our friends and family differs from how we communicate in the workplace.
1. How do you communicate with superiors, subordinates, and peers? Are the elements of communication different or is the approach different?
2. What communication skills do you use when you are working in a team?
3. What communication skills do you use when you are dealing with a situation that is making you angry, for example, phone rage?
4. What are the key elements of communication that you use in your work environment?
5. Do you believe that the same communication skills work for every situation? Why or why not?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.