Posted: March 11th, 2016
A case study on Werner syndrome needs to be produced, A patient scenario with this disease must be made up making sure the patient is of usual age, gender and whatever else is necessary.
• aetiology: describe the specific disorder and the biological basis of its cause of origin
• all aspects of pathogenesis: discuss the development/progression of the disease in the patient and the symptoms displayed
• epidemiological aspects: include mode of transmission within the population
• strategy and methods used to establish its presence in a clinical context: relate the methods used to laboratory disciplines i.e. microbiological, haematological, histopathological, biochemical etc
• progression and monitoring: discuss the role of the laboratory in investigating abnormalities resulting from the disease process
• treatment/prevention: drug effects may be considered if relevant
• future research: how may current and future research help to elucidate the mechanisms behind the disorder and new treatment/prevention strategies.
• support all your comments by reference to relevant literature. Bibliographic references must be cited using Harvard referencing
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.