Posted: December 28th, 2015
From the conceptual and theoretical issues presented in lectures and through your privately directed readings of relevant material, students can explore the brands and branding and their relevance for any industry, product, brand, strategic plan, cultural phenomenon (such as subculture group…), economic problem, demographic trend, multicultural contrast, global issue, consumption phenomenon, career objective etc. that they wish to explore. Whatever topic you pick, in the essay you must explain some theory that related to your topic and some theory about the “consumers and brand”.
A very good book which comes with all sorts of examples of brand contexts being analysed with interesting concepts is the volume Brand Culture by Schroeder and Salzer-Morling. You must use the references from this book.
Individual coursework 2(the second essay-14pages-3850 words-20references)
Individual essay : A 4000 word essay entitled ‘Critical Marketing’
The essay entitled ‘critical marketing’.
You are free to choose which topic(s) you focus to engage with to discuss critical marketing
• Points from the first essay:
• English clarity- use a grammar check software
• Use short, clear sentences: 12 point font double spaced
• Use correct citation style for direct quotes
• Be reflexive- explain to the reader how you will tackle the topic, and say why each part is relevant
• Engage fully with the topic, as opposed to the paper(s).
• Use ethical, political, functional and/or intellectual critique, drawing on course material
• Coursework assessment 3:
• 4000 word individual essay (50% of overall grade). ‘Critical Marketing’.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.