e sections of your portfolio will be as follows:
– Section 1: Action plan for developing your academic skills.
– Section 2: 1000 words on how you will develop your new academic skills to research a specialist area of SEN.
– Section 3: CV
– Section 4: Write a reflection on SEN & Disability 0-25 Code of practice in relation to your specialist area
– Section 5: What do you believe / value? Items (with rationales) that demonstrate your beliefs and values in the area of inclusion, discrimination and barriers to participation.
– Section 6: What have you done? Examples (with rationales) of work you have done with children and young people and adults with special educational needs and disabilities.
– Section 7: What are your career goals? Identify two possible career goals and the path you would need to take to get to each goal. You can represent this visually.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more