Posted: June 23rd, 2015
-Literature Review about Glass-ceiling (Thailand) based on the following objectives:
1) to investigate whether the process of work promotion in top management level is subjective or systematic
2) to evaluate attitudes and perceptions toward females in top positions
3) to explore the FACTORS that acts as barrier or enable in women’s work promotion in top management level
4) to investigate the LINK between cultural characteristic of Thai culture and the “glass ceiling” issue
The structure of the literature review should be:
1) Glass ceiling theoretical in general
2)In depth of critique using key articles and include more evidence of critical analysis
3) Why the issue of glass ceiling is important in many countries including Thailand (need more details about the issue in THailand)
4) More focus should be placed on the gaps and limitations of previous studies and why there is limited research on the topic in Thailand. (What is the missing in the research in Thailand)
5) Need some sort of conclusions emphasize more specifically the research gaps and limitations on which the rest of the project could have been built
-In addition to what sources that I Have provided (attached file), I would like more recent articles, journal, or research about glass ceiling and Thai culture.
(Ps. I will upload additional file: lists of source that you can use in the literature review)
(the number of sources included that I have provided should be about 35 sources)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.