Posted: May 12th, 2015
What is listening and why is it a critical skill for a leader
Pick four of the five questions and answer them completely. They don’t have to be lengthy as long as they are answered.
1) What is listening and why is it a critical skill for a leader?
2) What is leadership? Provide the book definition, your definition, and a few key attributes of an effective leader. Which attribute, of the ones you have described, is the most important and why?
3) What is the relationship between an individualís responsibility for ethical behavior and the idea of an organizational ethical climate?
4) Make your strongest case FOR or AGAINST 360 degree feedback. If you make your case AGAINST it, provide an alternative style of feedback.
5) Identify and describe the two components of credibility. Out of the two, which one is the most important and why?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.