Posted: April 20th, 2015
1. visit the melbourne magistrates’ court in melbourne (for Melbourne students)
2. attend one hearing in the civil list involving a business.
3. submit a report including a discussion on the following matters:
Your experience at court (e.g. how did the court make you feel? what improvements would you make to court?)
The layout of the room (e.g. what physicla features were in the room?
The personnel in the hearing (e.g what titles and roles were given to those in the hearing?)
The type sof cases heard by the civil list?
How one of the cases you heard (e.g. about what was the case?)
The law governing the case (e.g. provide a discussion of the relevant Act(s))
How was the law applied in this case? (e.g. provide a discussion of the arguments raised by the parties)
The outcome of the case (e..g what was decided? who won? why?
Your view on the outcome (e.g. did you believe it was a fair decision? how would you have decided the matter and why?
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.