Posted: March 21st, 2015
-The history of colonialism is to be blamed for the relatively high rates of absolute poverty and the lack of development in the developing world.
-The dependency theory is an antithesis to the modernization hypothesis.
-GDP per capita is NOT a good indicator of development progress.
-In most cases, structural transformation from agriculture to industry is a prerequisite for achieving higher level of development.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professional writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.