Posted: June 7th, 2015
The Crucible of Empire
Did the United States act as an imperial power in the Philippines?
To complete this assignment write a 4-5 body paragraphs response to this question that also incorporates the three guiding questions below.
Use at least 5 sources that I provided.
Your answer should be based on the assigned videos and readings.
Support your position with specific references to the course materials and proper citations.
(1) Please create a topic, subject and arguments that related the questions in the above paragraph (please do not direct answer this main question as the content of one paragraph, you should use source as evidence to support as well as in corporately answer three questions.)
(2) Include one introduction, 4-5body paragraphs in length and one conclusion.
(3) Remember you are *not* being asked to summarize the materials. You are being asked to construct an argument and to use class materials to support your argument.
(4) Please only use the provided sources materials links and PDF materials that I upload for the citations in each paragraph and in the work cited part. Appropriate citations are very important, so please pay attention to the resources of each source that I provided. And use MLA for the woks cited part. (At lease 5 sources)
(5) Please do not have plagiarism behavior for any source like directly use sentences from the sources.
I provide a word document for this film transcript in the upload folder
America Becomes a World Power
produced by Media Rich Communications, in America in the 20th Century, 1 (Chicago, IL: Media Rich Communications, 2004), 29 mins
If you cannot open this link, please use the name of this material to search on other website.
Abstract: Searching for guidance after the Cold War, America should re-read the national bible of foreign affairs bequeathed by the Founders and other prophets both realistic and moral. It contains plenty of sound principles–and something for the dustbin.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.