Posted: March 4th, 2015
· Lots of grammar, spelling mistakes
· Capitals everywhere
· The introduction is not making a clear case of what the study is about. Here is where you try to motivate the study; why you want to do this topic.
· Make your method clearer. Rationalise your choice of method and sample – you are taking 6 companies as sample; why 5 from the top and only one at the bottom? That does not seem balanced. You need to explain this choice, why?
· You have not listed all the references used in the text, e.g. Fama (1991), in the bibliography and you have old refernces…………
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.