Chapter 1: Introduction
A. Provide an introduction (suggested length of 4–6 pages) that explains the rationale for your project by doing the following:
1. Provide your problem statement. (Inconsistent surgical staff compliance with surgical site infections, and preventative measures)
– Identify the problem. (increased SSI)
– Describe why the problem you have identified requires a practice change and quality improvement.
– Explain the causes of the problem.
– Identify the stakeholders.
a. Discuss each stakeholder’s interest, power, and influence in relation to the project.
2. Explain the background of the problem (staff non-compliance and increased facility SSI data, education)
3. Summarize the scope of the project by doing the following:
a. Describe the quality improvement using a buy in approach of what staff are supposed to be doing.
b. Provide a rationale for the practice change and quality improvement (develop better policy, unit based champion teams,get staff to follow policy and procedure )
Chapter 2: Literature Review
Provide a thorough and well-organized literature review on SSI by doing the following:
1. Review a minimum of 30 credible sources that were published within the last five years.
Note: In order to prove that you have reviewed 30 credible sources, you will need to provide a list, in APA format, of the sources you reviewed for chapter 1.
2. Identify best practices for SSI based on the review of literature.
3. Provide an evidence summary of the literature relevant to surgical site infections and staff non-compliance.
4. Recommend a practice change and quality improvement based on the findings of the literature review and evidence summary.
5.Explain the purpose of your improvement project.
6. Explain your proposed solution for your improvement project.
7. Provide an evidence summary to support your proposed change.
8. Explain your proposed implementation plan, which includes the following:
a. Plan of action
c. Needed resources and personnel
d. Proposed change theory
e. Barriers to implementation
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more