Posted: October 17th, 2016
You are required to submit a 1,500 word proposal for a small-scale research project that will enable you to develop greater insights into consumers’ buying behaviour. You should select a commercial environment within your local area as the focus of your research.
In your proposal you should:
• • Clearly articulate the aims and objectives of your research, sharing your research
• • Share your rationale for your project; typically this should include justification of
both the commercial setting and what you hope to learn about consumer behaviour.
• • Ensure that you underpin your proposal with application of relevant theoretical
concepts to support the justification of your approach.
• • It is critical to explicitly outline the ethical considerations associated with your
research and how you propose to address these.
• • Observe the Harvard style of referencing theoretical concepts both in-text and in the references list at the end of your assignment.
You should adopt a report format for your proposal.
Your research proposal (CW1) must be submitted to your tutor during Week 3 for their approval and feedback prior to implementation. You will report on your findings in CW2
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.