Posted: July 7th, 2016
1. When a computer company selects a mix of strategies in order to create sustainable competitive advantage, it is following a
a. focusing strategy.
b. low-cost strategy.
c. differentiation strategy.
d. strategic positioning strategy.
2. _______________ are those factors that drive the cost of day-to-day activities performed as a result of the structure and processes selected by the organization.
a. Organizational activities
b. Organizational cost drivers
c. Operational activities
d. Operational cost drivers
3. Which of the following are true about total quality control?
a. Total quality control is an approach to differentiate and reduce overall quality costs.
b. Total quality control demands production of defect-free products.
c. Total quality control links suppliers closely with the firm.
d. All of these statements are true about total quality control.
4. Which of the following is NOT a stage of the marketing viewpoint of the product life cycle?
5. At which stage of the consumable life-cycle is price sensitivity low?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.