Posted: August 30th, 2016
1. *What other reason would lawmakers have for not wanting to reform the legislature from a part time to a full time legislative body?
2. *In what ways does a part time or full time body legislature body improve representation?
3. Why is it important to separate the role of head of state and head of government?
4. Can the existence of a symbolic head of state, such as a monarch, make the elected leader more effective?
5. Is there too much burden put on the president who is both head of state and head of government?
6. What specific items ought to be listed on report card that is used to evaluate a federal bureaucracy?
7. Which agencies or departments do you think would get the worst grades?
8. What are the benefits of having lifetime appointments to the Supreme Court?
9. Just because a president can support whomever he or she wishes to the Supreme Court, does that necessarily mean that the successful nominee will always reflect the president s political philosophy. Explain your answer?
10. Administratively, what is the difference between setting up universals health care and providing universal health insurance?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.