Posted: September 22nd, 2015
A literature Review (add figures and tables to illustrate the idea and literature)
• Is a selection of available documents (both published & un published) on the topic, which contains information’s, ideas, data and evidence written from a particular stand point to fulfill certain aims or express certain views on the nature topic and how it is to be investigated, and the effective evaluation of these environments in relation to the research being proposed.
• Literature Review should be consist of a detailed and justified analysis and commentary of the merits and faults of the literature with the chosen area, which demonstrates familiarity with what is already known about the research topic.
• Literature Review requirements
• Main concept (s) being discussed
• Variables affecting the main concept (antecedents and/or consequences)
• Main theories behind the concept(s)
• Model framework
• Recent empirical studies
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.