Directions: Please answer each of the following questions. Please ensure that your responses are at least 3 to 5 sentences in length.
1. Why can there be greater genetic diversity within a gene pool than in an individual organism?
2. List four processes that can lead to local, genetically distinct populations.
3. How is a clone developed? What are its benefits and drawbacks?
4. What is the role of a genetic counselor?
5. What were eugenics laws? List two facts about human genetics that the advocates of eugenics failed to consider.
6. List five assumptions about the nature of living things that support the concept of evolution by natural selection.
7. Why is sexual reproduction important to the process of natural selection?
8. How might a harmful allele remain in a gene pool for generations without being eliminated by natural selection?
9. Distinguish among stabilizing, directional, and disruptive selection.
10. Why is genetic drift more likely in small populations? Give an example of genetic drift.
PART II: ESSAY
Directions: Write a 1 to 2 page, double-spaced paper in 12 pt. font in response to the following question. Find one article using AAU’s LIRN (library) to use as support. Please use APA format. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for an effective guide on how use LIRN and for concise APA guidelines.
You will be writing a paper on cloning. What would be the benefits of human cloning? Explain your views on the subject matter. Why are you for or against cloning? Explain.
Note: Please click here to use this specific article to help you in your explanation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more