Posted: November 10th, 2017
Study the Sample Application Using Object-Relational Features of Oracle from Oracle’s Database Object-Relational Developer’s Guide. You will write (or copy and paste) the SQL from this document to Oracle Developer to create a relational database PO application and then create a object-relational database PO application.
Relational Model PO Application
1. Write the SQL to create Example A-1 Creating the Customer_reltab Table, Example A-2 Creating the PurchaseOrder_reltab Table, Example A-3 Creating the Stock_reltab and Table Example A-4 Creating the LineItems_reltab Table.
For each example, add at least one comment to the CREATE TABLE statement that describes the purpose and the components of the CREATE statement.
2. Write the SQL for Example A-5 Establish Inventory, Example A-6 Register Customers, Example A-7 Place Orders and Example A-8 Detail Line Items.
For each example, add at least one comment that describes the purpose and the components of the INSERT statements.
3. Write the SQL for Examples A-9 – A-13.
4. Execute the SQL of the relational PO Application
Object-Relational Model PO Application
5. Write the SQL for Examples A-14 – A-39.
For each example, add at least one comment that describes the purpose and the components of the statement.
1. A Word file lab report that describes the differences between the relational and object-relational data model.
2. A script file with an SQL extension that contains a copy of your SQL statements with comments.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.