Posted: June 1st, 2016
Complete the following activities
1. Review the case study information.
2. Research trends and development in the cosmetics industry and competitors. potential new and emerging markets, competitors and any other relevant factors.
3. Develop a SWOT and PESTLE analysis that outlines all of the internal and external factors that will impact on the plan based on the case study information and the research above.
4. Based on your review of the case study information and research, develop a short briefing report to discuss with the CEO at a meeting. The purpose of the report will be to inform the development of the Marketing Plan.
5. The report should address the following:
a) Introduction to the marketing plan – outlining its purpose.
b) Report on the SWOT and PESTLE analysis conducted.
c) Identification of at least two marketing opportunities for the company based on the review of the case study and research, as well as the SWOT and PESTLE analysis.
Include an evaluation of each of the two options, including a review of any possible risks for the marketing opportunity identified and likely returns in regard to revenue and/or profit.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.