Posted: March 12th, 2015
1) Design an experiment to test the hypothesis that single-gender math classes are beneficial to adolescent females. Operationally define both the independent and dependent variables. Your experiment should have two groups and discuss how the participant will be selected and assigned into each group. In addition, defend your choice of either a posttest-only design or a pretest-posttest design.
2) Design a repeated measures experiment that investigates the effect of report presentation style on the grade received for the report. Use two levels of the independent variable; a �professional style� presentation (high-quality paper, consistent use of margins and fonts, carefully constructed tables and charts) and a �nonprofessional style� (average-quality paper, frequent changes in the margins and fonts, tables and charts lacking proper labels). If necessary, create a table illustrating the experimental design.
Hint: In your design, try to address the following questions
? What is the independent variable and the grade received for the report the dependent variable.
? How participants can be assigned to groups so you employ counterbalancing…..
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.