Posted: April 6th, 2016
You are required to carry out a study, using a quasi- experimental research design, to determine the influence of evoked persuasion knowledge and product placement type on consumers’ responses towards product placement practices in movies or TV shows.
Discuss the interaction effects of the independent variables (evoked persuasion knowledge and product placement type) on the consumers’ responses towards product placement practices. The key constructs (variables) and contexts involved in the study are:
• Product placement context- TV shows or movies trailer (with product placement):- Two types of product placement: (1) Implicitly product placement, and (2) Integrated explicit product placement
• Evoked persuasion knowledge: 3 levels of evocation, i.e., not evoked, evoked, and strongly evoked (see study 3 in Wei, Fischer, and Main, 2008),
• Consumers’ responses towards product placement practices in movies or TV shows: Responses towards product placement practices (12 item scale of measuring consumer reactions (see Astous and Seguin, 1998)
The task will involve the following procedure, among others:
1. Carry out background study of the research problem.
2. Write a brief introduction of the study in no more than 200 words
3. Define the measurement scales of the constructs involved in the study
4. Design on-line questionnaire
5. Formulate the experimental design and specific the number of respondents for each of the groups
6. Collect data via your online/social media contacts
7. Carry out data analysis and present a detailed account of the results (SPSS)
8. Present conclusions of the study
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.