Posted: April 8th, 2015
REGULATION OF FINANCIAL MARKETS
write the bibliography according the OSCOLA referencing system, which is The Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) you can use OSCOLA reference guide.
take note of the following important information
• The cover page of your essay should display the following information:
Question Number or Title:
Your student number: (Your name should not appear anywhere on the document)
Total word count:
(Please ensure that when you check your word count you do so campus.
Your essay will be checked and penalised if over the word limit)
• If your work exceeds the maximum word limit by 1-300 words, an automatic penalty of 5 marks will be deducted from your essay. If you exceed the word limit by 301 words or more a further 5 marks will be deducted from your essay.
• You must reference any cases cited using OSCOLA referencing system, which is The Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) you can use OSCOLA reference guide
• Word Count: 5000 words INCLUDING footnotes, but EXCLUDING bibliography.
• Please check your work carefully to ensure that your footnotes are included in your word count.
• Please also ensure that your electronic version is a word document.
• THIS ASSIGNMENT IS ASSESSED and forms 100% of the whole of your assessment.
Please answer ONE of the following questions:-
1. Does the post-2013 U.K regulatory model serve better to the FiSMA 2000 regulatory objectives? Discuss this in light of the PRA and the FCA.
2. Can a deposit insurance scheme prevent a bank-run? Discuss this in the context of bank regulation in the UK
3. The European Capital Requirement Regulation and Capital Requirement Directive (CRR/CRD) do not give the member state any discretion over the capital requirement implementation in the context of regulating its financial institution.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.