Posted: November 1st, 2015
Quantitative Business Analysis help
In the present business environment, the best decisions are the ones that are informed decisions. Such
decisions are based on collecting and analyzing good data.
In order to properly measure, for example, the customers’ preferences regarding a product, it is important
for a survey to ask the correct questions and in the correct manner.
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of conducting a face-to-face interview compared with a less
personal approach such as having someone fill out a questionnaire online?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of having structured questions compared with unstructured
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of asking open-ended responses compared with structured
• What are some alternative response strategies?
Justify your answers using examples and reasoning. Comment on the postings of at least two peers and state
whether you agree or disagree with their views.
Obtaining Results from a Survey
Surveys are a good tool for collecting valuable information, if designed and implemented properly.
It is important that a survey provide valuable results.
• What can be done to assist in obtaining relevant results from a survey?
• How can a researcher build rapport with a participant?
• Would confidentiality likely lead to better results for a survey? Why or why not?
• What is pretesting? Is it useful in obtaining relevant results from a survey?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.