Posted: November 16th, 2015
Go to the Joint Commission website at www.jointcommission.org.
How to run a comparison using the Joint Commission Quality Check function:
• Click on the “Quality Check” link (located below the top navigation bar on the Joint Commission website).
• Choose organization by “State” (the state should be of your choosing)
• Click “Search.”
Perform a comparison of two hospitals using the “Quality Check” function. Prepare a 3-4 paper based on the following:
• Select two hospitals to compare in the state you have chosen (click white box next to hospital name to compare).
• Prior to running the comparison, discuss any quality awards the hospitals have received as well as the services offered at each hospital.
• Run the comparison report (click on “Compare” button in top left corner).
• Discuss in detail the performance of each hospital based on the National Quality Improvement Goals.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT 🙂
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.