Posted: August 31st, 2016
Negligence requires proof of:
A. The defendant had a duty to behave in a certain manner.
B. The defendant s actions were the proximate cause of damage.
C. Defendant failed to act in the required manner
D. Defendant knew or should have known that his/her actions would cause harm
E. A, B and C.
F. A, C and D
G. B, C and D
H. A, B, C and D
I. A, B and D.
15. The Statute of Frauds concern all except which of the following:
A. Contracts fraudulent on their face.
B. Contracts for the sale of real estate
C. Contracts which cannot be completed within one year
D. Contracts to pay someone else s debt.
16. The Parol Evidence Rule concerns evidence used in a criminal proceeding.
17. A principal can use an agent to enter into an agreement which the principal could not legally enter into.
18. The protected group as far as age discrimination in employment is concerned starts at the age of:
19. Piercing the corporate veil refers to:
A. Flow through of taxes.
B. The difference between active and passive investors
C. The listing of a company s offices and directors.
D. Looking to the personal assets of officers for a corporation s debts.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.