Posted: August 8th, 2016
13. A contact formed by the court is a:
A. Unilateral contract
B. Executory contract
C. Express contract
D. Quasi contract
14. Negligence requires proof of:
A. The defendant had a duty to behave in a certain manner.
B. The defendant s actions were the proximate cause of damage.
C. Defendant failed to act in the required manner
D. Defendant knew or should have known that his/her actions would cause harm
E. A, B and C.
F. A, C and D
G. B, C and D
H. A, B, C and D
I. A, B and D.
15. The Statute of Frauds concern all except which of the following:
A. Contracts fraudulent on their face.
B. Contracts for the sale of real estate
C. Contracts which cannot be completed within one year
D. Contracts to pay someone else s debt.
16. The Parol Evidence Rule concerns evidence used in a criminal proceeding.
17. A principal can use an agent to enter into an agreement which the principal could not legally enter into.
18. The protected group as far as age discrimination in employment is concerned starts at the age of:
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.