project on choosing a printer
You work for a real estate office. They have grown considerably over the last few years, and they need a new printer.
They will be using the printer to print property fliers, create mailers to potential customers, create business cards, and print contracts for customers. This means that a variety of paper sizes and colors will be used.
Include the cost as one of the factors to be considered in choosing a printer.
The assignment includes two parts:
1. A 3 – 5 page Word document (at least 1500 words), including:
– Your requirements/ features of the printer (ex: wireless, pages per minute, size, ability to print from any computer, etc).
– The approach you took to gain the information.
– The different online tools you used and why (ex: Hewlitt Packard, Dell, IBM, other)
– The reason you are recommending a particular printer.
2. A professionally formatted spreadsheet including:
– A list of printers you reviewed (min of 5).
– The cost of each printer.
– Analysis data comparing your requirements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more