Using the attached organizational chart, create a NEW organizational chart to improve your agency’s ability to perform the police function more efficiently. Prepare a 5 page paper explaining your organizational chart and how the new organization chart would better address the three primary goals and eight primary objectives of any police department listed below. Address the strengths and weaknesses of the new/old models. Use a minimum of three peer review articles (works cited). 12pitch Times New Roman font.
1. to protect life
2. to protect property
3. to maintain order
1. to prevent and control conduct widely recognized as threatening to life and property.
2. to aid individuals who are in danger or physical harm
3. to protect constitutional guarantees
4. to facilitate the movement of people and vehicles
5. to assist those who cannot care for themselves
6. to resolve conflict
7. to identify problems that have the potential for becoming more serious
8. to create and maintain a feeling of security in the community.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more