Posted: May 6th, 2015
Using the attached organizational chart, create a NEW organizational chart to improve your agency’s ability to perform the police function more efficiently. Prepare a 5 page paper explaining your organizational chart and how the new organization chart would better address the three primary goals and eight primary objectives of any police department listed below. Address the strengths and weaknesses of the new/old models. Use a minimum of three peer review articles (works cited). 12pitch Times New Roman font.
1. to protect life
2. to protect property
3. to maintain order
1. to prevent and control conduct widely recognized as threatening to life and property.
2. to aid individuals who are in danger or physical harm
3. to protect constitutional guarantees
4. to facilitate the movement of people and vehicles
5. to assist those who cannot care for themselves
6. to resolve conflict
7. to identify problems that have the potential for becoming more serious
8. to create and maintain a feeling of security in the community.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.