Posted: February 24th, 2017
•Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. •Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Reconstruct the historical development of the field of public administration.
• Rearrange public administration, both the traditional and the new approaches, from structural, functional, and process perspectives, as well as the key goals of the public and private sector.
• Evaluate the role and functions of public administration as it relates to executive branches of government and public policies at federal, state, and local levels.
• Organize the concepts of public budgeting and policy formation essential to the study of public administration as it relates to political choice.
• Organize the concepts of planning and human resource management essential to the study of public administration as it relates to political choice.
• Compose the concepts of public leadership and management essential to the study of public administration.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.