1. Define an area of clinical uncertainty in terms of a specific clinical question. The question should be specific and contain several components – the scenario, the intervention, a possible comparable intervention and a clinical outcome.
2. Search the scientific literature to identify potentially relevant article(s) which address the clinical question(s).
3. Critically appraise that evidence for its validity (closeness to the truth) and usefulness (clinical applicability).
4. Apply the results of this appraisal to the area of chosen clinical practice, eg your patient’s problem. Review Section 4 (Sackett) on applying the evidence in caring for your patient; for example considering benefit, accuracy, harm, patient values and preferences.
5. Make a statement as to what decision was actually made in the clinical setting and how and why this differed (if at all) from the best answer prepared from the critical appraisal, eg different conditions, environment etc.
6. Prepare a report dealing with each of the five parts listed above.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more