Posted: August 23rd, 2016
Crime scene law 11 to 15
11. In order to obtain a valid____ warrant officers must appear before a judge and establish probable cause to believe the location contains evidence of a crime/specifically desfcribe the evidence.
12. In_____the supreme court established requirements for using informants to establish probable cause via a two pronged test.
brown v. board of education, illinois v. gates, aguilar v. texas, miranda v. arizona
13. the ____ search begins at the center of an area to be searched and spreads out.
lane, circle, zone,plain view
14. in___the supreme court ruled that containers left on public property can be searched without a warrant.
illinois v. caballes, graham v. connor, richards v. wisconsis, california v. greenwood
15. the ____amendment strikes a balance between individual liberties and the rights of society.
1st, 4th, 5th, 14th
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.