• The course project for HS5334 is focused on identifying, researching, and ultimately recommending an intervention strategy for a scenario where a multicultural group has experienced some type of conflict or discrimination. You will integrate recent concepts, theories, and research on culture and ethnicity for your chosen topic into a 10–14 page paper.
In Unit 2 you will choose and describe a fictional or real-life, work-related conflict that has arisen from, and is complicated by, cultural differences. In it, you will state the conflict (which will become the focus of your course project), identify stakeholders, and provide a rationale for the relevance of this scenario in contemporary multicultural workplace study.
In Unit 5 you will outline your course project and conduct a literature review to inform the final portion of your course project, due in Unit 10. In that final portion of the project you will further define the conflict, consider the legal and ethical issues related to the conflict, and finally make a recommendation for intervention by applying theories and practices you discovered during your literature review.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
1. Describe a project research question.
2. Explain why an identified problem is relevant or important.
3. Analyze issues defined in a problem statement.
4. Describe the essential elements of a cultural conflict.
5. Critically evaluate theories, methods, and research in cross-cultural awareness related to the selected population.
6. Summarize findings on intervention strategies published by cultural and ethnic researchers.
7. Analyze the influence of culture on attitudes, values, perceptions, human behavior, and interpersonal relations related to the selected population.
8. Identify potential problems with which the chosen population has to deal, suggesting possible solutions that could be implemented in a professional setting.
9. Identify and analyze personal competencies that can be used to improve interaction with the selected population in own professional setting.
10. Discuss the ethical considerations for an intervention.
11. Discuss an appropriate intervention recommendation.
12. Interpret scholarly resources for cultural theories and practices relevant to the proposed topic.
13. Communicate in a professional manner, using concise, well organized, and grammatically correct writing that incorporates appropriate APA style and conventions
• achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
1. Topic: The paper should explore a multicultural issue involving an ethnic or cultural group of which you are not a part.
2. Length of paper: Paper should be 10–14 pages, including the references, but excluding the title page, table of contents, abstract, and appendices.
3. Number of references: Paper should include a minimum of 10 references from peer-reviewed journal articles written in the last five years. You may supplement these articles with books as well.
4. Format: Paper should have a title page, abstract, table of contents, reference page, and appendices.
5. Writing style: Paper should communicate professionally with writing that is clear, effective, and persuasive about ideas and positions presented in the paper. These ideas and positions must be relevant in the profession and discipline.
Examine the ethical considerations for an intervention.
Analyze issues defined in a problem statement.
Analyze an appropriate intervention recommendation.
Analyze how the intervention methodology might be interpreted by various stakeholders.
Apply concepts, theories, and research on culture and ethnicity to a multicultural conflict.
Communicate in a professional manner, using concise, well organized, and grammatically correct writing that incorporates appropriate APA style and conventions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more